Residential Roofing Contractor Services
Red Rocks Exteriors is a CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster Contractor which enables us to provide the SureStart PLUS extended warranty which offers additional protection against defects during the critical early years after the installation. SureStart covers the cost of labor and materials required to repair or replace any shingles proven defective.
We are experienced in the application of many types of low sloped and steep sloped roof systems such as:
- Self Adhering Base/Cap Sheets
- Concrete/Clay Tile
- Stone Coated Steel
Brands We Use
- CertainTeed (Select ShingleMaster Contractor)
- Owens Corning
Our Special – “Get Up To $1000.00 in FREE UPGRADES”
We offer up to $1000.00 in FREE UPGRADES to those customers getting complete roof replacements. These FREE UPGRADES we offer are based on the size of the project, the type of materials being used, local building codes and what we feel would best compliment that particular project. The offer will be made by our project manager who is completes your FREE INSPECTION.
Some of the areas of FREE UPGRADE we offer are the following:
Proper roof ventilation is an essential important part of a roof system and in many cases is a manufacturer’s requirement. Every roof system is constructed differently and may have a variety of components for proper ventilation. Often times, we offer our complete re-roofing customers the upgrade to Ridge Vent if they only have Turtle Vents at the time of the replacement.
Ice & Water Barrier
Six Nails per Field Shingle
Painted Pipe Jacks
Old Satellite and Swamp Cooler Removal
Our Roof Replacement Process
- When we receive a request for a FREE INSPECTION, we forward it to one of our professional project managers.
- A project manager will contact the owner to schedule a time to come out and inspect the roof and property’s condition.
- Once we have completed the inspection, we will provide you with a detailed estimate for the roof replacement/repair.
- When a signed agreement is received we will coordinate the roof replacement/repair to accommodate the property owner.
- A permit will be obtained, roof materials will delivered and then usually 1 to 2 days later the installation takes place.
- Our crews, typically consist of 3 – 5 men.
- The average roof (2500 to 3000 square feet) will take approximately 1 – 2 days to complete.
- During the roof replacement process, your project manager will frequently visit the home to verify the installation is going smoothly.
- We will remove all debris from the property .
- After the roof replacement is finished, our project manager will complete a roof inspection and collect any monies owed us for the project.
- We will send you a final invoice showing a zero balance.
- The final inspection by the local governing building department will be requested.
- Upon receiving payment in full roof warranties will be issued.
Do you have hail damage or an insurance claim?
Red Rocks Exteriors will work with most insurance companies to help alleviate the stress of the insurance claim process. Click Here!